Sunday, August 30, 2009

wEnn'S sUrpRIsE

hahha~ytd cant found a chance to give wenn the present....
now,finally got the chance...
wenn suggested to watch the aliens in the attic....
coz v duno wat time showing tis movie,so v when home to check.
v go home abt 11.30am n go out at 12.15++pm v my "shits"....
stay at home 4 few minutes...kinda gao xiu...
then finally v reach wenn's house,then i bring my"shits"go into her house...
i guess i did surprised her...
i can c tears in her eyes after she opened the box...
i told her tats the present from me n sorry 4 cant celebrate her 18th bday v her...
i know she very gam dong 1....although she blamed me 4 made her cried...

after tat,v go pick ann up n go 4 the movie...
guess wat??v late jor abt 20t+min...
ahhaaa....but the movie is not bad....
quite funny...

at 4.10pm,i received a msg from wenn....
she thanked me 4 the present i gav n....heheh~~
wenn u very geng 1 ar...
u can always make me wanna cry by few words...
really hope tat distance wont change much thgs....
hope v can b fren for our life....of course included all my buddies...
really hope tat distance not the prob btw us....

muackzzz....love u all always....glad to hav u all v me....

No comments:

Post a Comment