Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mEm0Ri3sSss

Suddenly thk of a lot of thgs…
I missed the old days v used to hav together…
The year 2008…
It’s a happy year….
It full of happy memories…
The year which all of us were still 17…still studying at TA whr Our happy memories began at…
But it will nvr end…althru v were no longer TA students…no longer 17 year old…
The days v used to hav together still can clearly seen in my memories…
Tat time v were so close to each other…
V know wat each other doing…mostly…
Unlike now…
V can hardly tel wats happening….

I like wenn’s big smile…she is my big bright sun who can cheer me up…

I like kaixin who always do somethg crazy n stupid in front of us…n can bian mian within few second….

I like zhenying….for avthg she hav done for me…she is caring n warm…

I like jiajia who looked sweet n quiet,but really sweet n not as quite as she looked like…

I like yokeyee always fetch me here n thr…n always look calm to me…

I like huikee who can say somethg ridiculous nonsense v a serious expression…

I like joanne who sometime serious sometime do stupid thgs…

Kisses n hugs doesn’t enuf to show how much I love u all n appreciate wat u all had done n gave me…thanks for being my friends…especially jiajia its my honor to be ur friend…(I believe u all know y I said so…^^)

U all juz like rainbow to me…7 of u represented 7 diff colours…colour up my life n make my 2oo7 bcome a colourful n joyful year…

U all r my rainbow…appear after rain…colour up the blue sky…

N make the blue sky no longer lonely…

I wish I can bac the past…n stay thr…

But…I know tats is impossible…

So a simple word from me...

~all the best to u,my buddies..~


to other…

forgive me I din mention u here…

I din mention u at here doesn’t mean u r ntg to me,

juz I cant list all of ur name here…

tats too hard to me…

For those who nvr mentioned…

deep in ur heart u know I care abt u…

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete