Sunday, March 14, 2010

N3w bEGinnINg

my dear~~^^
tel u somethg...
u were my avthg once...
i take u as my 1st priority,gave up quite a lots of thgs bcoz u...
but to u,
i was like a shadow...
following u all the time,do watever u do,b at somewhr nearby always...
give up all the thgs for u...
n finally i lost myself...
i've forgotten tat i can shout out loud if i feel pain,i can cry it out when im sad...
i've forgotten forcing myself to smile is not the only response i can give...
i've forgotten i have my right,my own life,i dun need to endure n accept all the thgs u done...

now i've make up my mind...
i dun1 to b ur shadow anymore...
n i wont take u as my 1st priority from now on...
but tis doesnt mean v come to the end...
i guess v can juz take it as a new beginning or a turning point...
wat will happen in the future im looking forward to tat...
v'll be better or worse,let the time show us...

thanks to mr flute,miss huggie,
n miss little sunshine...
if i duno their story,
i thk i wont make up my mind...
i'll juz continue
to let myself b a shadow,
or make the same thg happen...

2 comments:

  1. as a friend,nice hearing that from you
    hope ur life won't affect by other soon
    back to the yee wan that u prefer last time
    gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no matter wat, plz be urself...happiness have to be found and created by no one,bt juz YOU..if u dy lost urself, whr is ur happiness??? no matter wat happen, d time still fly without stopping, happy or sad aso hav to live on, y don't u choose a happier way,賺 d,u noe..

    ReplyDelete