Monday, April 26, 2010

tHeRE iS sOMeThinG ThAT i wANNa hOLd 0n tiGhT

i duno u believe anot...
actually i know how foolish im...
i know wat is good to me,
i know i got a better choice...
i know wat u said was right...
i know this the way u show ur consideration...
i know...i do really know...
so...i wont say much thg abt tat...
if my friend hav the same situation like me,i guess i'll say the same thg like u too...
v knew each other for so many years,i know wat u thking abt tis...
mayb juz a little bit...

i knew no1 support my decision from the very beginning...
i knew tat...
even though u all just kept it silence but i can sense it...
im not totally blind u know?
u know y i stubborn on this thg?
have u ever saw me persist in somethg b4?
i guess no...

yeewan is not a stubborn ppl,dun u thk so??
but y is she so stubborn now,hold on to this "crap" until now??
have u ever thk of this thg??

u may come n ask me abt this...
u got thg to say u can oso talk to me face to face...
ur opinion i'll consider it...
if possible i would like to hav a long long talk v av1 of u...
let me know wat in ur mind...pls not now la...going to exam soon...


i guess thr r a lot thg u all want me to know,
but have u asked me wat i want?
n wat in my mind??

No comments:

Post a Comment