Sunday, November 29, 2009

fAlLinG d0Wn

24/11/09
today i got chemistry experiment to do...
our group did quite well...
today is quite cold..
our experiment is to find out the freezing point n the melting of a chemical...
duno wat its name in english...

the surrounding temperature is so low...
until the a layer of ice is formed at the beaker...

after experiment i go lunch v zy....
avthg is juz fine...not until i received a call from zy...
she tell me in fon tat she hav felt down n ask me go thr...
i tot she sot dy...
felt down jor then stand up la...cal me 4 wat...
but i oso put down all my stuff n ran to her....
nvr thk of i stil can run...coz my legs r damn pain due to tat jungle treking ytd...
when i reach thr...i saw her sitting on the floor n half of her face was covered by blood...
my brain gone blank when i saw her...
the ony though in my mind is to bring her to our sch clinic...
after some simple 1st aid,v go hospital(juz zy n i)...
u know wat??zy is so diff from other...
i was damn worried abt her wound but she not...
wat she worried abt is juz whether it wil leave a scar n sked her mom worry abt her...
feel like wanna slap her when i get to know she willing to keep bleeding rather than hav scar...
dun u know how much i worry abt u??gik sam...

yazz...once again she broke her chin...
the wound is quite deep...

after sewed...it was swollen n blue black...

i skipped my class acc her go hospital...stay until 4++pm...
reached sch oso almost 4.3opm...
i missed my classes...nvm la...she is far more important than tat...
after bought some breads n milk 4 her...i go bac to my room n rest a while...
then i bac to zy's room n i saw her crying like a baby....
i like damn zadao~~y she dun1 call me??
after tat ony i knew...she vomit while she chatting v her mom...
is weird lor...
y dun she cal me??am i so unreliable??
suan liao...
acc her until almost 10pm...she dun look better...
so v decided to to hospital again...
tis time she go腦段層掃描...
pro ler...
luckily ntg...juz mayb is 腦震蕩...

kinda lazy dy...dun feel like wanna continue jor..
so sorry yazz...tis almost all abt her falling down la..
if u want more information pls ask her by urself...

b kful ar...
especially u in a hurry to buy food...
^^


1 comment:

  1. wah~!~!
    zehn ying broke her chin again
    pity pity~!~!
    kinda "sam tong" >.<

    ReplyDelete