Friday, November 13, 2009

exaM iS oV3r~~


finally...my exam come to the end....
i free from tat...
but...i din really do well in the exam....
coz i din really well-prepared 4 it....
suan liao...dun wanna thk abt it....
at least...i passed my math...
although i juz ngam ngam pass...but is pass oso lor..

then i go 4 movie....went v my classmate...
v go 板橋 thr...abt 30 or 45min from my sch...
quite far izit??no choice wor...
they can ony book thr de ticket....
then ma suan liao lor....
honestly....tat movie is awesome....
i love it...alot alot....
is so damn nice...really is worth to go watch...
i glad i got go v them...
coz they din ask me go at 1st...but 1 of them quit then ony i go...
fortunately i go...
i damn happy v tat....

really happy v tat...
wat a great movie...
i hope i can watch v wenn...
coz i can imagine wat response
she will hav...
really miss u guys a lot...

1 comment: