Saturday, November 21, 2009

l0n3Ly DaY

today is a lonely day to me...
y?
bcoz zy is not around...
zy went for movie v her classmate...
without her i din ate anythg 4 whole day(except 4 cookies)...
y i din took my meal?
bcoz i too miss her?
hahaha...
mayb it is 1 of the reason...
other reason is no1 ask me to do so...
hahaha~~sound funny izit?
but it is truth...im too count on her...
she is very important to me...
at here no1 really care abt me n no 1 really i'll care abt...except 4 her...
i'll juz walk away when some1 say he or she is moody,but i'll stop 4 u,stay v u...
even if im not around.not b v u...believe me im wry abt u....
tats y im happy when i received ur msg...
if u say yes at the moment,i'll abandon all my thg,juz b thr 4 u...
juz want u to know tat u r important to me...

u juz like a big apple tree...
u can feed me v apples,protect me under the shadow,played v me...
i hav took so much from u...
but wat can i giv u?
juz stay some whr near n watch avthg u do...
tis is the ony thg i can do 4 u...



u always on my mind...
even v dun hav a lot of photos ,
but ur smile,ur face,n all ur expression
all in my heart n my mind
n i'll nvr forget...
i hav such a great fren...

No comments:

Post a Comment