Monday, December 14, 2009

cARinG Fr13ndSs 。Li3Sss

thanks 4 ur comment...my dears...

to my dear wenn...from the day i found out tat thr is somethg btw tat ppl n me...
i do realized tat...
the situation is juz like u tat time...
keep lie to myself,
keep find a lot of ridiculous reason 4 u...
in order to comfort myself,to cheat myself...
keep telling myself thg wasn't happened as the way i thk...is me juz simply thk of nonsense...
once n once again...
even until now...im still finding the excuse to forgive tat ppl...
really duno wats wrong v me...
i guess i really out of my mind...
so i understand how u felt like last time...
now ony i knew...
finally understand
n i believe u'll know its not easy to make a good decision...
even i know wat is good to me...
but i juz cant do tat...cant b tat xiao sha..
sorry 4 cant b understanding tat time...
i thk tis is the punishment 4 tat...

to my dear yin...pls dun wry la...
tis is our prob...v can handle it...
so pls juz stay n watch la...no matter how...
u'r stil my lovely fren...

dear kaixin...
erm...thg is easy when u juz say it out...
hard to do de ler...


tis time really too over dy...
not only hiding somethg from me,leaving without telling,but u lies to me...
u can juz tel me tat u'r going to shanghai v yy...
i wont n i cant stop u...
but u wat u did juz keep silence...
dun tel me tat u r juz 4 got to tel me...
i dun accept tis excuse...
i did asked u once...
within a week b4 u went to shanghai...
but wat u answer was??
tell me wat u told me tat time??
n u rmb to tell zy abt tat,then y din u told me??

anywhr...wat hav happened was happened...
no point to talk more abt tat...
it wont change the fact...
i sam tam...
up to u..
juz go ahead n do watever u like...
since u dun like to tell me the thg abt u..
then u need not to do tis anymore...
im too tired to chase after u...


the word believe...
is tat mean i hav to be
live within ur lies?

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard to do it.
    but once u've made ur decision
    JUST DO IT
    u might feel like can't breath
    can't live without the u know who
    ur heart might NOT function as usual
    or even cry every night

    but trust me
    after all this
    u're someone that is much more mature
    mature in everything
    I mean u just grow up without noticing it
    and u're free from all the lies
    free from the pain u're suffering

    just a step
    it's painful
    I know
    I've been through that before
    but after that
    u're the NEW tan yee wan
    TRUST ME

    ReplyDelete