Thursday, December 31, 2009

mY 2oo9

the last post for this year...
a lot thg happen within this year...
its a meaningful year to me....
now look bac wat hav happened...

Jan
。ntg special...juz wasted time at home eat n zz like a pig
Fed

。CNY,then started to get closer n closer to some1
。went to melaka
Mac
。bac from melaka
。zy they all bac from ns
。get spm result
。get my driving license
。went to ns...met all my ns ji mui
Apr
。in camp
。ching ming...go bac sao mu...sadly found out somethg
May
。free from ns...
。went to shoot gun
。yin n ann's bday
。change my hair style
。started my form 6 at smart
。started our relation
Jun
。my bday
Jul
。jiajia bac
。kaixin's bday
。late to sch n climb the wall go in
。jiajia's bday
。our wen xin de dinner
。bbq at yy's house
Aug
。bought my laptop
。joanne's bday+baking
。my 1st driving out
Sep
。left msia n went to taiwan n NTNU
。bought my camera
。medical check up
Oct

。my granny passed away
。園游會
Nov
。期中考
。zy fell down
Dec
。having some misunderstanding
。ban ju,went to han lu
。some1 hid somethg from me
。met bac my primary sch's classmate
thg happened recently______________________________________
on mon,28/11/09...i received 2 xmas gifts...
yes...is xmas gift...on mon...

xmas present received on xmas...^^
is wan wan...


1st xmas present received on mon...
candy n little bag from muji...


2nd xmas present received on mon...
ferrero collection...
he bought 4 me juz bcoz i said i want it...
erm...felt sorry 4 him...

______________________________________________
n special thanks to ann...
she asked her friends made me the page on ffs...
although it look very fake...
anywhr thanks a lot yazz...

______________________________________________
today 31/12/09 going to ~
went 4 dinner v classmate then go pasar malam n tokong...
damn tired ar...
but having lot of fun...
however...
the best thg not tat...
~01/01/10
the best thg was v all went to c fireworks which launch from 101 at my sch...
although v were far from 101,cant c clearly n dun hav any singer or artist here...
but still excited...
v can c lot fireworks...here n thr...
its beautiful...
love it....
its a waste coz i din took any photo...
________________________________________________________
really a lots of thg happened...
all in my mind...
its part of my memory...
i hav wasted my 1 year...
juz like this...

thank you 4 avthg
u all had done 4 me...
u all were irreplaceable...
hope v can b better
more n more..
all the best to u guys...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete