Sunday, December 13, 2009

EMO!!!

tmr i going to hav chemistry test...
n now i haven do my revision yet...
i knew i shud concentrate on my study...
i know wat is good to me...
n i shud do wat is good to me...
but wat m i doing now??
im wasting my time...
to write tis post...
actually,i dun wanna write tis out,coz i dun1 let u all know wat i thking...
but i really thk i need to let it out...
if not i cant concentrate on anythg...

once again u were hid somethg from me...
tis time more worse...
leaving without telling...
u told me u'r going to xue ji camp...
but then whr r u now??
n who u b v now??
WTF!!!
how many times u want to do tis??
hiding somehtg from me,do watever u like n cheat me,make fool of me...
hav u ever thk of me??
how i feel?
do u care abt me??
how many times i can forgive u??
wat if i do the same thg??
leaving without telling...
wat if i directly go bac to taiwan without telling u?
how will u feel?n wat would u do??

countless tears tat i dropped since the day v started...
how much u expect i can take?
the yeewan now was no longer the yeewan tat v came to know...
the cheerful yeewan was changed...destroyed by u...bit by bit..day by day...
n no longer exist...
the yeewan now is EMO...
she lost her cheerful...
althrough she is still laughing...
but do she really happy??

u are drug...
u do nothing but harm me...
numb my sense of happiness...
drive me to the world of tears...
how can u treat me so bad?
how long u want to torture me
in the name of love?

4 comments:

  1. babe....
    1st i love ur pic...is nice..
    but babe...i noe wat u mean in ur post...
    i told u b4 i wont comment much bout anyting...
    but if seriously is hard for u...
    juz let it go lah my dear...
    no point torturing urself v pain...
    looking at u is lik myself in mirror da old times...
    trying to make up lies to make urself feel better...
    babe..u still hav me no matter wat...
    if u need sum1...juz let me noe...^^
    love u always n no matter wat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dwarfxiowyin.blogspot.com/2009/12/stop-emo-ing-not-to-me-but-you.html

    love u always, my dearest one~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what happen
    about the shang hai trip?
    yee wan...
    u should know
    long distance relationship NEVER exist
    and she's nvr been a good lover

    by the way
    do u on msn?
    maybe I've changed mine
    giving u mine now
    wongkaixin@live.com
    nudge me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i not sui to hv any comment
    btw, take gud care
    :X

    ReplyDelete