Thursday, October 8, 2009

the 7th day

1st 0ct 2009....tis is the day i got the new....
now ady 8th oct....time fly....
it passed so fast....
now ady 1 week....n i oso can accept it....i guess...
stil the same thg.....she'll always b in my heart...i'll nvr forget her....
although i din say nothing,but i hope u know u meant a lot to me.....
_________________________________________________
a hug can say i mis u.
it can say ur special,
or bst of all,
i luv u.
it can soothe a hurt,
or calm a fear,
or cheer us up
so heres a hug for u..
Take care..

a simple msg from my dearest friend on 5 oct....
long time no c,miss her badly....
tis msg is simple but meaningful....
it was so right...a hug can mean a lot...
n i need tat....
i need a hug to tel me not to emo....
i need a hug to stop my tears...
i need a hug to warm me in such a cold weather....tel me to b strong,encourage me n cheer me up by a smile....
i need some1 to hug me tight....
but i duno who will b the 1 who hold me tight...
duno ask a hug from who....

now im ok dy...i ady kan kai....
i really can accept it....
so no need worry abt me...
muackzzz....
thank you a lot...my friends....
thanks n sorry 4 avthgs....

although is hard to do so,
but i can did it...
i can accept the fact...
she wont bac to me...
n i cant c her anymore...
u not far from me...
coz u in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment