Sunday, October 25, 2009

園游會

園游會 ....erm...juz like hari kantin...

v all got our got time table to work...
n i was asked to b the cashier need to stay there 4 whole day...
haiz...tired...
our class sell
干冰汽水(juz put CO2 in it),煉乳汽水(put susu n CO2 in it,it to too sweet to me),夾餅(juz like sandwish)n鹵肉飯....
im the cashier 4
鹵肉飯...
while i serving,suddenly got a girl came to me v roses....
well...is normal...coz thr r some classes selling flowers...n a lot couples here....
then she talk to me...cant clearly rmb wat she said...
but she is telling those roses is 4 me....
my
1st response is tat girl make fool of me....
after recomfrom v her 4 several times,then ony i accept those flowers....
av1 staring at me....
haiz...

10 roses n 2 ferrero rocher...
is quite exp i guess...pity him 4 wasting money 4 tat....
is too much 4 me...i dun deserve tis...
the 1 who should give i nvr accept any....haiz…

hehehe....then at the noon time...
my 鹵肉飯is almost finish dy...then i hav ntg to do jor...
so i decided to go walk around...got a lot of thg thr...n took some photos....
i even go to males hostel....coz it open to visit today...hehhee....

tis 1 is 女二舍...
my hostel is next to tis...



tis is 中庭湖 ...

is quite fun today...but i exhausted...
til today oso...keep fishing in my class...can hardly concentrate on anything...
haiz...pity...
the day is getting colder n colder...
my clothes cant really warn me up....freezing here...

is fun here...

but i miss my home now...
avthg is good n fine here...
but here not my home...
i wanna go back...
bac to where i belongs...

No comments:

Post a Comment