Saturday, October 3, 2009

THaNk You~~mY FRenzZs....

nvr thk of i'll so "hardworking".....
im such a lazy fellow...would write so many thg....
kinda amazing....

thanks...thanks 4 avthg u all hav done for me....
thanks 4 care abt me....
thanks 4 my frens tat comfort me....
thanks 4 my frens tat going to thr to pay her the last visit 4 me....
thanks 4 zy who always acc me....
thanks a lot...really thanks a lot....
the thanks cant express how grateful im towards wat u all hav done to me....
but i duno wat to do show how grateful im....
i really very appreciate wat u all hav done to me....
really thanks....
i really do appreciate tat....

i know u guys care abt me...
n i knew all the thgs u all trying to tel me...
but know doesn't mean can accept it immediately...
give me some time....
now the only thg i hope is
hope she can rest in peace...
b happy always....
no more suffering....


i was injured,
the wound was bleeding...
n u guys saw me...
come n help me to heal my wound,
by applying medicine on it.
i know u all do all tis for me juz to hope i can get well soon...
but u all din realized,
the moment the medicine contact v my wound,
it cause a great pain to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment